AR GAITERS - HIKING GAITERS - ASSORTED PRINTSRegular price R 399.00
Similar to our classic AR Mini Gaiters, AR Hiking Gaiters have been designed specifically to fit over above-ankle hiking boots. With AR Hiking Gaiters, you’ll have no more grass seeds embedded in your hiking socks.
- One size fits all thanks to four-way stretch lycra.
- Attaches to your bottom-most lace by a metal hook.
- Elastic in the bottom seam creates tension to keep your gaiters snug.
- Squares of Velcro are stitched to the back of the AR Hiking Gaiters. We provide you with the other side of the adhesive Velcro to attach to the back of your shoe.
- Slip an AR Hiking Gaiter over your foot, wider end downwards. The gaiter with the badge goes on your left foot (so that the badge faces out).
- Clip the hook on your bottom-most lace. The bottom-most lace part is important because 1) you get maximum coverage from the gaiter over your shoe and 2) this creates tension on the gaiter to keep it snug.
- Pull the back of the gaiter over your shoe.
- The elastic in the bottom of the gaiter helps to create tension and to keep the gaiter on your shoe.
- included in your gaiter packet are adhesive Vecro tabs, which you can stick on the back of your shoe. Please do this at least 24hrs before using to allow the adhesive to stick properly. This Velcro tab is not necessarily needed – it just depends on the tension of your gaiters and how smooth the rear of your shoe is. It is worth putting on regardless.
- These can be tossed in the washing machine. Air dry. No tumble drying, please.
- You can expect to get years from your gaiters. If you get a little hole in the fabric, which can happen depending on vegetation and terrain (and barbed wire), just close it up with a few stitches (or superglue if you can’t sew).