NIKWAX - GLOVE PROOF - 125MLRegular price R 79.00
Maintains breathability and grip for all leather and fabric gloves. Sponge-on waterproofing.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT:
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance
- Ideal for gloves with breathable membranes e.g. Gore-Tex
- Maintains breathability
- Maintains palm grip
- Conditions leather replacing tanning agents in leather gloves
- Can be applied to wet or dry gloves
- Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent sprays
- WaterBased and kind on the environment, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
- Does not contain any fluorocarbons (PFCs)
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE IT:
- Always apply this product to new and used gloves to keep them in perfect condition. Remember to clean fabric and insulated gloves first with Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax Leather Cleaner for leather gloves.
- Leather, fabric, combination, or padded gloves.
- (for fleece gloves, use Nikwax Polar Proof)
HOW YOU SHOULD USE IT:
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, SympaTex® & Entrant® lined gloves
- Ensure gloves are clean before waterproofing.
- Shake before use. Press the sponge applicator to break the seal.
- Apply evenly, paying attention to seams and stitching.
- After 2 minutes, remove excess with a damp cloth.
- For synthetic fabric and insulated gloves air or tumble dry. For leather gloves air dry only.
Light/Coloured leather may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first. Do not apply to visor wipe. For fleece gloves use Nikwax® Polar Proof®. For cleaning, fabric and insulated gloves use Nikwax® Tech Wash®. For leather gloves use Nikwax® Leather Cleaner.