GSI - OUTDOORS GLACIER CAMP CUPRegular price R 329.00
Ultra-rugged and equally profound dinner companion.
When hanging out around the campfire with friends, you need a simple, durable cup to hold and protect your favorite beverage. The Sip-It lid ensures that you won’t spill a drop. Clean and durable, made of pure 304/18-8 stainless steel, this double-walled insulated camp cup keeps hot and cold beverage temperatures steady without burning hands or forming condensation. The convenient sip-top keeps bugs out and helps prevent sloshing.
- Durable 304, 18/8 stainless steel for a lifetime of reliable use.
- Double-wall insulation helps keep your beverage warm and protected while on the go.
- An elegant press-fit lid ensures that you won’t spill a drop of your favorite beverage.
- Welded handle for a secure grip
- Weight: 164g
- Material:Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
- Major Dimension: 430ml
- Includes: 443mm Double Wall Cup, Lid
- Dimensions : 11cm x 8 x 10cm
- Product Use: Destination Camping
CAUTION: Not for stovetop, microwave or oven use. Do not freeze. Not for use with acidic substances. Contents may be very hot. Do not fill with carbonated or fermentable beverages. Always ensure that lid is closed securely before transport. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Hot liquids can burn.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
WARNING: Hand wash with mild detergent in hot water after use. Always rinse cup before and after each use. Only use non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. Do not expose to bleach or cleansers containing bleach or ammonia. Flavor may be affected if used to store liquids for longer than three days continuously.