The lightweight UD Fastpack 30 new for 2021 has an optimal weight-to-capacity ratio for longer adventures over rugged terrain so you can move fast in the backcountry. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel’s breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy to anything inside. The lower capacity Fastpack 20 is also available.
– Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food.
– Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear.
– Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities.
– Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access.
– Sliding rail sternum straps.
– Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads.
– Easy access pocket with keyfob.
– MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
– Daisy chains for securing extra gear.
– Two large side pockets for larger water vessels.
Volume Capacity: 29.2L / 1782 cubic inches
Weight: 555 grams / 19.43 oz
MATERIALS & DESIGN
– MonoRip Mesh lightweight monofilament mesh is breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic – ideal for bounce-free load carrying.
– Reinforced Contrast Ripstop Nylon for strength and durability.
– 4-way Durable External Stretch Fabric with abrasion resistance.
Sign up and subscribe for exclusive deals and more on our Community initiatives